quinta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2009

Overthinking.



Since the moment I woke up today I've been thinking a lot.

Like non stop thinking, you know? I start doing something and when I realize I'm already in the middle of something else, completely different and totally not what I was supposed to be doing in the first place.

I'm not even able to write comprehensible, full os sense, sentences here. And to be honest, it's not like I'm obsessed with something in particular; really, it's not that at all. I don't have anything to be worrying about at the moment, it's only an unstoppable brain movement. I just feel like my head is spinning 'round and 'round, it's all over the place, and all these voices keeping screaming back at me.

Where are the voices coming from? I have no idea.

I can't concentrate and I know I'm about to explode at any moment.

No!

I'm not as crazy as it sounds, I just can't find that quiet comfortable place where I can rest my mind, you know? That peaceful state of mind... or moment, for that matter.

I'm constantly thinking, over and over, and over...


Um comentário: